Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hello

I am new to Bolgging, so be patient with me. Photography is an important part of my life. I cannot paint and only draw a little, so photography offers me a creative outlet. My aim with this site is to give vent to this creativity and at the same time share it with others.

At first postings will be erratic, as I am trying to start a new direction with my photography. In the past I was mostly a Nature / Landscape person, but I am trying to break out into new avenues. Time will tell. I am sure there will be many false starts and less that stellar results, but that is how we learn.

As photos become available, I hope to get some usefull feedback. Working in a vacuum is not always the best environment for creativity to flourish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sam,

On the About Me page of the blog, when you click the Interests, it goes to some kind of singles listings. Strange... and not wonderful!

bb